Welcome to Kinderland!
Kinderland is a child care center that has provided quality infant and preschool programs to Redding children since April of 2004. Our seven classrooms enable us to provide appropriate learning experiences to children of different ages and ability levels. Our experienced day care staff teaches a variety of curriculum ranging from helping infants learn to roll over to helping two-year-olds develop toilet training skills to a Kindergarten readiness program which prepares our PreKindergarten students for success in school. If you are looking for Shasta County day care with high curricular standards, look no further! Kinderland Child Development Center in Redding, California is a place where learning is fun!
How are we different from other Redding day care centers?
- We have easy access to I-5 and Hwy 44. No drives through Redding with lots of stop lights!
- Four different playgrounds – Infant, Toddler, Two-year-old, and PreSchool/PreK – enable your child to play safely at his/her developmental level.
- The colors of our window trims and doors turn our day care building itself into a learning tool. As you walk in, ask your child about the colors you are passing.
- The letters in our logo were designed to teach primary and secondary colors. Have you ever noticed how a secondary color is surrounded by the two primaries it is made from?
- We have two separate buildings: Infant and PreSchool. Your young infant is separate at all times from the activities of older preschoolers!
- We are flexible with rates and schedules.
- We have early opening and late closing hours idea for busy Redding families.
For your convenience, we offer:
- A nutritious breakfast, lunch, early afternoon, and late afternoon snack which meet the guidelines of the federal food program.
- A strong curriculum which includes social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
- The alphabet taught through ZooPhonics, a program utilized in many Redding Kindergarten classrooms.
- Weekly thematic units which integrate instruction of shapes, colors, and numbers.